The 30-month PASTEUR4OA project will commence in February 2014. The project will address the known shortcomings and barriers to OA policy development in Europe by:
* developing a programme of network-building activities
* the creation of expertise in Member States
* the engagement of policymakers
* evidence-based advocacy to policymakers and the research community
One of the main aims of the project is to support the European Commission’s Recommendation to Member States of July 2012 that they develop and implement policies to ensure Open Access to all outputs from publicly-funded research. Working on the principle that policies should be aligned across Europe in the spirit of the European Research Area’s harmonisation agenda, the PASTEUR4OA project will promote alignment as a key element of good EU policymaking practice.
All information on the project, such as deliverables, news and other items, will become available through this website as the project unfolds.
Visit us again once the project begins, in February 2014.
- National Documentation Centre/National Hellenic Research Foundation (Greece; project coordinator)
- Enabling Open Scholarship (Belgium)
- University of Minho (Portugal)
- University of Oslo CRIStin (Norway)
- EIFL (Netherlands)
- EuroCRIS (Netherlands)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Hungary)
- Polytechnic of Turin (Italy)
- SPARC Europe (Netherlands)
- LIBER (Netherlands)
- Jisc (UK)
- Hacettepe University (Turkey)
- Open Knowledge Foundation (UK)
- FNRS (Belgium)
- Research Council of Lithuania (Lithuania)